Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Eidul Fitri !!!


Busy-ness and tiredness has made me unable to arrive to this blog for some time. Only today, at 3-rd day of Eidul Fitri I'm able to create some post as its a week holiday since last friday. It has been a joyful raya for me and the whole family. Visiting relatives had bring tiredness but thank god, its not as tired as in Ramadhan because after a month fasting, Muslim now can eat and drink during the day (Also a factor of tiredness, have to eat rendang, lemang, nasi impit, kuih raya etc.). Hope to see the blessed Ramadhan again next year. Actually today me and family are preparing for Pangkor in less than ooo7 hrs. It will be a first time trip for my baby, Liz Halili Husna, 11 months to an island. Previously she had a trip to Genting Highland when she was 3 months. Her father also eagerly wanted to go to Pangkor after months of restless work at office. Already imagine doing a nasty jump (terjun tiruk) at the white sandy beach of Teluk Nipah, Pangkor Island. Before ending this post, me and family would like to take this opportunity to seek forgiveness to all Muslim, relatives and friend for any misbehaviour or mistake and also give forgiveness to all. May Allah bless us all and drive us to His 'Hidayah' and enable us to meet holy Ramadhan 2010. Don't forget to drop by this blog as I will post our experience on the trip to Pangkor as soon as I get back....

No comments:

Post a Comment