Monday, June 1, 2009

My 5th Anniversary @ MPC

Today, 1st June was the day of my report duty at National Productivity Corporation (NPC) now have been known as Malaysia Productivity Corporation (MPC). It was on 2004. There's a lot of experience both good and bad had been collected from since that day. From bachelor until I'm married and became a daddy now. I hope I'll be able to continue as an asset to MPC rather than a liability so that this line of life could be proceeded as it is now. There were some of my batch that had taken the opportunity to expand their wings and make MPC as their 'jumping rock'. Well.... it's their right for their future. I'm in support of whatever that is better than the past. From about 10 (someone please correct me if I miscount on this) officer and support staff that made report duty with me at that day, 2 have chose to 'fly away'. For me.... I think MPC still the best for me, and my wife because she's also an MPC ian (may she think the same as me). For that, happy 5th anniversary at MPC for myself and all my badge. Keep up our good work ;)

p/s: may there be another anniversary at MPC for year 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment